Well, this is perhaps the first time I am answering something on Quora. As far as the answer to the question goes. Yes, I have experienced miracles, one of which is described below. I used to live in Bhayandar, Mumbai and my mother was a devout devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba. The described event occurred when I was maybe 4–5 years old. I hardly remember anything but that event from that time. One evening my mother was out and my elder brother went down and outside the building to buy a bread and some other stuffs perhaps. I was scared of living alone and perhaps my brother had kept the flat door open. So I sneaked out, wore my mom's huge sandals (compared to my tiny feet) and wobbled out the building. I remember clearly it was evening and there was a turn near the Saibaba Temple close to my house. I remember going right along that turn and I remember walking a lot and finally coming to the gully adjacent to the main road. The last thing I remember is that I was crying so much standing there realising that I have got lost and mumma is not there. There were so many people walking past me and I remember one of the few passers by looking at my crying face and then went about his work. Anyways I kept crying. After that, the next thing I remember is that I was back to that turn near the SaiBaba temple and I was cheerfully clapping my small hands and mom was standing about 10–20 feet across from me and a tanker was passing by. I remember Mom asking me to stay there and stand still fearing the tanker could strike me. Mom then ran and picked me up and went back to the temple. Mom asked me to hold my hands and pray to Saibaba. Suddenly, the priest there came to my mother and asked, “Is that your child?” My mom replied, “Yes" and he said that, “But this child came here some time back and he stayed here during the evening Puja and I even gave him prasad" My mumma started crying on hearing that and the priest said that Saibaba has returned her little child to her. Now the thing is, though I remember a lot of things from that day, I don't remember finding my way back to the temple (quite improbable for such a little child to trace back his path), nor do I remember entering the temple, nor sitting there, nor meeting the priest, nor eating prasad etc. I believe Sai Baba guided that innocent soul away from danger.
Growing up, I have seen many miracles and no matter how dangerous my situations have been, I and my mother have somehow always come out and survived.
Whenever I say or do something wrong, I realise and repent and think that Baba saved me as he saw something in me for a greater cause and I have to be humane always. I don't go to temples or do pujas much, rather I go by Saibaba's principles that God is happy when you help others and your Karm (Deeds) are good. I always keep Saibaba in my heart and chant his name. One does not need to worship Ram or Allah if he/she compensates it by helping people in need. God is omnipresent and is waiting for you help the living!
By Souvik (Banker at Bank of India)

Comments
Post a Comment